web statistics

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka State, India
I believe 'in love & dreams are no impossibilities.'

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Three gorgeous, healthy & feisty female Indian puppies looking for a loving home-B'lore




Dear All

Please help spreading the word about these three gorgeous healthy & feisty Indian girls from my friend Kelly Johnson! Thank you for your support:-)

These cute sweet Indian girls are left over from a litter of six of which three have already found homes. Presently my friend Kelly is fostering them. Vaccination & de-worming will be taken care of if there are financial constraints for someone who would be interested in taking one and/or all of them.
You can contact either my friend Kelly Johnson (B'lore):orcaksj@gmail.com and/or me:yasminedpolomski@live.com/966 3700 264.


No comments:

Post a Comment