web statistics

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka State, India
I believe 'in love & dreams are no impossibilities.'

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Courtesy Pablo's Dog Adoption Foundation:Subject: 1st Hemodialysis machine for animals in India

Courtesy Pablo's Dog Adoption Foundation: Subject: 1st Hemodialysis machine for animals in India

Hello there,
I recently got to know that 60-70% of pet cats & dogs die of renal failure. The reasons are many, we spoil them rotten with snacks & most of us give chicken/mutton meat thats filled with steroids. Most pets don't get as much exercise as they need etc etc. A few friends & I have decided to buy a dialysis machine for animals & donate it to Bombay Veterinary Hospital. It will be the first one in India for animals. It would be great if others could contribute in any way - small or big. After all we never know when our pet may need it. All cheques are to be given directly to the Hospital & an 80G certificate will be issued immediately unlike other NGO's that gv 80G after march 31st or sometimes don't give it at all. You could courier the cheques to me & I will collect your 80G certificate & courier it back to you. Alternatively you can go & donate directly at the hospital but please give it to the below mentioned Doctor only & specify that its for the haemodialysis machine only or else the hospital which is cash strapped may utilize it elsewhere. Those who r interested in contributing can email/call me & I will give you the details for writing out a cheque & 80G. The name on the cheque should be BOMBAY VETERINARY COLLEGE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION. You can courier it to me, addressed to me at #4, Unity House, #8 Mama Parmanand Marg, Opera House, Mumbai-04. The cost of the machine is about 5 lakhs(we wil know exact cost only after landing). So far I have collected 2.5 lakhs. If you need any clarifications you can speak directly to the doctor, he is the head of ICU Dept & in charge of installing, set up & will be operating the machine
Regards,
Bhairavi Goswami

contact Dr.D.G.DigheAssistant ProfessorDept. of Medicine,Bombay Veterinary College,Parel, Mumbai-12Cell No. 9823301744

No comments:

Post a Comment