web statistics

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka State, India
I believe 'in love & dreams are no impossibilities.'

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Please help financing a prosthetic leg for a disabled donkey in India/Bangalore!



Dear Animal lovers:-)

I would be thrilled if anyone would be willing to help me in getting a prosthetic leg for a disabled donkey who is living in India/Bangalore. I've found someone located in Vienna who would be able to get the donkey-her name is Nancy- a prosthetic leg manufactured. However, the price including shipping to India would be $700.
If you feel you would like to help me in helping Nancy, please contact me at:yasminedpolomski@live.com.
I would be soo happy if we could this make work. Thanks a million:-)

Yasmine D. Polomski

No comments:

Post a Comment