web statistics

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka State, India
I believe 'in love & dreams are no impossibilities.'

Thursday, January 21, 2010

KARMA dogs for adoption: Babu in B'lore



Name: Babu

Gender: Male

Breed: GSD Mixed

Age: five years old.

Health condition: shots up to date, de-wormed & sterilized.

Personality: I'm a characterful older citizen - calm, loyal,intelligent friendly, well disposed towards everyone.

History: I was kept as a pet for many years & then abandoned for no fault of mine. My foster mother very lovingly took me in & has been looking after me since then. She now wants to re-home me & is very particular that this time I get a chance to lead a happy and healthy life in a loving home forever.

Remarks: I would be sooo happy if a good hearted person would be willing to give me a home FOREVER! I would be very grateful! Only for genuine dog lovers; breeders will NOT be considered!

Contact: shamalatharao@yahoo.com/098458-88029 and/or: karma.bangalore@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment